Last Updated May 25, 2018
WHAT TYPES OF INFORMATION DOES O’NEIL COLLECT?
- Aggregate/Anonymized Data. We may aggregate and/or anonymize your information for various purposes. Once aggregated or anonymized, the information will no longer be considered personal information because it will no longer be able to identify you individually and/or any of your devices used to access the Services.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use your information, including, any personal information (i.e., information that identifies a specific person, such as full name or email address), as follows:
- To provide the Services to you and other users, including, without limitation, to provide you with information, support, and/or products or services that you request from us.
- To communicate with you and others, for example, to provide you with information, about your account or other products or services and notify you about issues with or changes to the Services or our policies. You agree that Company or our agents may email, call, fax, or text you regarding your account or your transactions and that we may listen to and record phone conversations you have with us, for example, for training purposes or to evaluate the quality of our service.
- To market and promote the Services or our other products and services to you, including, jointly with our business partners.
- To allow you to share and collaborate on content.
- To display and target content on the Services and on third-party services.
- In combination with information we obtain from other sources, including, without limitation, offline sources.
- To analyze and improve the Services and your user experience on the Services, including, personalization of the Services, and to develop new Services.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including, for billing and collection.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide the information or otherwise consent.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
- To allow our service providers, agents, and other third-parties to assist in providing and managing the Services.
- To provide information to our representatives, advisors, corporate affiliates, and business partners.
- For collaboration when you choose to use collaboration or sharing features of the Services.
- In connection with a business transaction, for example, an acquisition, merger, sale of an asset or line of business, corporate reorganization, or bankruptcy.
- For legal and law enforcement purposes, for example, in response to a court order, subpoena, or law enforcement agency request, to prevent fraud or abuse of the Services, or protect the safety of ourselves or others.
- When you have otherwise provided your consent to do so.
- For information that does not identity you as a specific person, we may use and share it with third-parties for any purpose (e.g., aggregated data).
If you upload and/or store Client Materials in the Services, including, without limitation, your client information and communications, those Client Materials will be subject to the additional terms and conditions and confidentiality obligations, set forth in your service agreement with us.
If you submit suggestions, ideas, enhancement requests, recommendations or other feedback in connection with the Services (collectively, “Feedback”), Company will have the unrestricted right to use or act upon such Feedback without compensation and such Feedback will not be considered confidential.
- Marketing Communications. If you do not wish to receive any further marketing communications from us, you may opt-out by clicking the unsubscribe link or following the instructions included in the communication. Please note, however, that you cannot opt-out of certain administrative communications from us.
- Tracking Technology. You may turn off part or all of our tracking software which has been placed on your computer by following the instructions on your browser. On mobile device, you may turn off part or all of mobile tracking through your mobile device settings. However, if you prevent the use of tracking software or tracking through your mobile device, it will be more difficult, and may be impossible, for you to use the Service or portions of the Services. Some of the Services may use Google Analytics to analyze traffic. For more information about Google Analytics cookies visit: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage. To opt-out of Google Analytics relating to your use of our Services you can download and install the Browser Plugin available via this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
- Do Not Track Signals. At this time, we do not respond to browser ‘Do Not Track’ signals.
- Your California Privacy Rights. California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of the Services that are California residents to opt-out of our disclosure of personal information to third-parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, send an e-mail with the subject line “California Privacy Rights” to email@example.com and include your full name, email, and postal address. In addition, any California resident under the age of eighteen (18) who has publicly posted content or information on the Services can request removal by sending an email with subject line “California Content Removal” to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your full name, email, postal address, a description of where the content or information is posted and a statement that you posted it. We will make good faith efforts to comply with such requests with respect to content or information posted on the Services. However, please be aware that there may be circumstances where we are unable to remove such content or where the law does not require or allow such removal even if requested.
ACCURACY AND UPDATES TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you have a change to your personal information, you may contact us at email@example.com to update such information. To the extent that you provide us with current information, we do our best to keep your information accurate and up-to-date. We will make good faith efforts to make requested changes in any active database as soon as practicable.
INFORMATION SECURITY MEASURES AND SAFEGUARDS
The security of your personal information is very important to us. Personal information is protected in accordance with generally accepted industry standards and applicable data privacy laws, including both online and off-line security measures and safeguards. The Company uses a combination of administrative, technical, personnel, and physical measures to safeguard personal information in its possession against loss, theft, and unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification. Our employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy policies and practices. However, no one can guarantee the complete safety of your information. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us of the problem. However, please remember that no method of electronic storage or transmission over the internet is one-hundred percent secure and therefore, while we strive to use commercially reasonable means to protect your personal information, and will comply with applicable data privacy laws, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of such information. It is your responsibility to keep your account information confidential. If you are using a shared computer, you should always log out before leaving the Services to protect access to your information from subsequent users.
We will not retain your personal information longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it is collected or as required by applicable laws or regulations. We may retain backup information related to your account on our servers for some time after termination, expiration, or cancellation for fraud detection or to comply with Applicable Laws or our internal security policies. Additionally, it is not always possible to completely remove or delete all of your information due to technical constraints, contractual, financial, or legal requirements. For example, if you request that we no longer send you emails, we would need your name and email address to ensure that you no longer receive emails from us. Where it is not possible to remove or delete all information, we will continue to safeguard your information as detailed herein.
DATA LOCATION AND INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER AND PROCESSING
The Services are for a general audience and are not targeted to children. We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under 13 years of age. If such a situation is discovered, we will delete that information immediately. In addition, any California resident under the age of eighteen (18) who has publicly posted content or information on the Services can request removal by sending an email with subject line “California Content Removal” to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your full name, email, postal address, a description of where the content or information is posted and a statement that you posted it.